Boardcon regularly approves returns for repair for cards under warranty, having no evidence of user-made damage. Prior to RMA approval, user must contact Boardcon's firstname.lastname@example.org for initial evaluation of required action. Depending on problem nature, Boardcon sometimes offers technical support, or discounted replacement, or guided repair by user, instead of return for repair.In case of regular RMA handling you will be asked to fill RMA form and ship according to instructions. RMA turnover usually takes 4 weeks, but it can take longer in case of problems requiring special treatment.
1. All returns must have a RMA for processing.
2. Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA.
3. Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight.
1. Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery.
2. Semiconductor chips, which are not part of an assembled board, e.g. chips that were purchased as a separate item.
3. Any item that is not returned in an "as-new" condition, e.g. is damaged due to abuse or shipment, or is missing any parts.
in order to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a return shipping label. No returns will be accepted without RMA number.
1. Item number, product description.
2. Reason for return: defective, incorrect item, item does not meet expectations.
3. Your order number/invoice number.