Boardcon has designed a tiny ARM9 module powered by Freescale i.MX287Author: Boardcon Embedded Design Date: 2016-03-08
Boardcon Embedded Design, a Chinese engineering company specialized in research and development of electronic products, has designed MINI287 Computer-on-Module powered by Freescale i.MX287 processor and 128MB DDR2, 256MB MLC NAND Flash. The i.MX287 is the most feature rich device in the i.MX28 family. Optimized for performance and power consumption, the i.MX287 boasts of a premium feature set that includes: dual CAN, dual Ethernet, and LCD touch screen. The i.MX287 is an ideal fit for portable devices that require rich user interfaces with high color displays for presented information and user interaction.
* MINI287 development board: EM2000
* SoC – Freescale i.MX287 ARM926EJ-S CPU @ 454 MHz
* System Memory – 128MB DDR2
* Storage – 256MB MLC NAND
* Pin out – LCD&Touchscreen, dual-Ethernet, dual-CAN, USB OTG&HOST, Audio I/O, SmartDAA, SD card, UART, etc.
* Operating system –Linux2.6.39
* Board size – 40mm x 40mm
* Target applications – communications gateways, control, panel/HMI, and fitness equipment among others.
* Compatible module – CM9X35, MINI2416
More information may be found at the MINI287 product page
Copyright© 2008-2023 Boardcon Technology Ltd. All rights reserved. | www.boardcon.com | www.armdesigner.com Tel:+86-755-26481393