- +Single board computer
- SBC3588 Idea3588 Idea3588S EM3568 EM3568-AV CAM SBC3566 EM3566 EMT507 EM3326S SBC1108 Idea1126 EM1126 EMH6 EM-IMX8M-MINI EM-MT6737 EM-HI3559V200 EM1808 SBC3399 Idea3399 EM3399 Idea3288 EM3288 EM3188 EMA40i EINK-IMX7 EM6ull EM4418 EM4412 Android210 MINI210S EM210 EM210-III SBC6410 Idea6410 EM2000 EM2416 EM2440 EM2440-III
- CM3566 CM3588S CM3588 CM3568 PICO3566 MINI507 CM3326S CM1126 MINI1126 PICO-IMX8M-MINI CM-A40i CM-MT6737 MINI3399 CM3399 PICO3399 CM3288 MINI3288 CMH6 MINI3188 MINI4418 MINI4412 CM3128 CMIMX7 CM6ULL CM210-II CM210-III MINI210-III MINI6410 CM9X35 MINI287 MINI9G25 MINI2416 MINI2416-III MINI2440
- +Customization product
- RK3399 Handheld Device RK3399 Smart Home Device RK3288 Bus Fare Collection Device RK3128 Handheld Device Vehicle Tracking Device Handheld POS S5PV210 MID PDA based on S3C6410
The MINI9G25 ARM9 Board is an ARM embedded computer on module(CoM) produced by BOARDCON, integrate the ATMEL ARM926EJ-S-based processor AT91SAM9G25, operating at 400MHz frequency, and can support Linux OS. The board has 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 128MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROM.
- Small form-factor
- Available Carrier Board
- Custom engineering for customer needs
- Saving your resources
- Optimizing your product development cost
- Shortening time-to-market
- Avoiding development risk
|CPU||ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25-CU|
|Storage||128MB/256MB/512MB SLC NAND optional|
|Supply Voltage||DC 3.3V|
|Pin out||Ethernet, USB, UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO, SD, ADC, etc.|
|Ethernet||10/100M Ethernet, KSZ8041NL controller|
|Dimensions||40 x 40 mm|
|Package||96-pin, 1.27mm pitch|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|
|Application||Printer, industrial control, security device, electric power control system|
MINI9G25 Pin Definition
* Bootloader support (Support update the system via TF Card, USB Disk and Ethernet)
* Linux kernel version: Linux 3.6.9
* Buildroot rootfs provided (pre-install in the Nand Flash)
DHCP, SSH, Telnet, Test Demo Support
The Expand interface demo provide
Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available from Atmel sites
* Debian system provided(Need boot from SD/TF card)
Thousands of Open Source applications available from the Debian repositories
Almost all programming language available
C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on the factory default micro SD for in-board development
* All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide
* Buildroot is a configurable Makefile which downloads, configures, and builds cross compilers, the kernel, busybox, and most of the other stuff needed for a simple, small complete Linux distribution and root filesystem based on uClibc, glibc or EGLIBC C libraries
* Small root filesystem, you can install the system in Nand Flash
* User can refer to it in the atmel website: http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/
* We provide the source code and system image in CD.
* Provide the developer method manul in the CD
* Support SSH, DHCP
* big root filesystem that contain more function, you have to install the system in SD card.
* It is possible to develop in almost any language using differents tools. In the developers page we illustrate some different development methods available and examples to manage the embedded peripherals in C or Python languages.
* The C compiler and the Python interpreter are pre-installed by default. Also a small web server (Lighttpd) and PHP language interpreter is already available for the web development.
* Other languages, tools, web servers, etc are available from Debian binary repositories and can be installed in few minutes.
* We propose, by default, a Debian Linux bootable from SD card. Any executable can be built starting from sources and following our tutorials. The basic requirements are a Linux Ubuntu PC.
Atmel AT91SAM9G25 datasheet (3.45MB)
MINI9G25 Hardware Guide (1.67MB)
MINI9G25 Pin Definition (319KB)
AT91 Bootstrap.pdf (225KB)
Atmel SoC Selection Guide.pdf (3.55MB)
If you order the System-on-Module or any question, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com