- +Single board computer
- EM3288(Cortex-A17 ) EM2000 EM2440 EM2440-III EM9G45 EM9G45-I EM2416 EM2416-I Idea6410 SBC6410 EM210 EM210-I EM210-III Android210 EM4412 EM4418 EM6ul EM3399
- MINI2440 MINI9G25 MINI287 MINI2416 MINI2416-II MINI2416-III MINI9G45 MINI6410 MINI210-III CM9X35 CM210 CM210-II CM210-III CM210-IV CM6UL CM4412 MINI4412 MINI3066 MINI4418 MINI3288
The MINI9G25 ARM9 Board is an ARM embedded computer on module(CoM) produced by BOARDCON, integrate the ATMEL ARM926EJ-S-based processor AT91SAM9G25, operating at 400MHz frequency, and can support Linux OS. The board has 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 128MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROM.
Boardcon is a confirmed third party partner of Atmel, welcome to use Boardcon's Atmel products!
Power supply: DC 3.3V
Line level: TTL 3.3V
Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
Size: 40 x 40 mm (1.57x1.57 inch)
Pads pitch: 1.27 mm (50 mill)
PCB layers: 6
CPU: ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25-CU
RAM: 128MByte DDR2
Flash: 128MByte Nand Flash (optional)
LAN: 10/100 Mbit
USB: up to 3 host ports: one hi-speed host/device one hi-speed host one full-speed
UART: up to 6 serial lines
I2C: up to 2 I2C buses
SPI: up to 2 SPI buses
GPIO: up to 60 GPIO lines
A/D: up to four channel @ 10 bit
MINI9G25 Pin Definition
* Bootloader support (Support update the system via TF Card, USB Disk and Ethernet)
* Linux kernel version: Linux 3.6.9
* Buildroot rootfs provided (pre-install in the Nand Flash)
DHCP, SSH, Telnet, Test Demo Support
The Expand interface demo provide
Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available from Atmel sites
* Debian system provided(Need boot from SD/TF card)
Thousands of Open Source applications available from the Debian repositories
Almost all programming language available
C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on the factory default micro SD for in-board development
* All the Bootloader/Linux Kernel Source code and system images provide
* Buildroot is a configurable Makefile which downloads, configures, and builds cross compilers, the kernel, busybox, and most of the other stuff needed for a simple, small complete Linux distribution and root filesystem based on uClibc, glibc or EGLIBC C libraries
* Small root filesystem, you can install the system in Nand Flash
* User can refer to it in the atmel website: http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/
* We provide the source code and system image in CD.
* Provide the developer method manul in the CD
* Support SSH, DHCP
* big root filesystem that contain more function, you have to install the system in SD card.
* It is possible to develop in almost any language using differents tools. In the developers page we illustrate some different development methods available and examples to manage the embedded peripherals in C or Python languages.
* The C compiler and the Python interpreter are pre-installed by default. Also a small web server (Lighttpd) and PHP language interpreter is already available for the web development.
* Other languages, tools, web servers, etc are available from Debian binary repositories and can be installed in few minutes.
* We propose, by default, a Debian Linux bootable from SD card. Any executable can be built starting from sources and following our tutorials. The basic requirements are a Linux Ubuntu PC.
MINI9G25 Pin Definition
MINI9G25 Hardware Guide
Atmel AT91SAM9G25 datasheet
ARM926EJ-S Technical Reference Manual.pdf
Atmel SoC Selection Guide.pdf
Atmel-Integrating the Internet of Things.pdf
Interfacing a 4x4 Keyboard to an AT91 Microcontroller.pdf
If you order the module or any question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org